1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the website is Sport Hotels S.A., a trading company from Andorra, registered in the Companies Register of the Government of Andorra under Number 13.010, Book S-180, Folios 201-210, as registered on the 21st of January 2010. Here in after,
- Hermitage Mountain Residences.
- The owner of the web domain is: Sport Hotels SA.
- Its address for these purposes is: Carretera general 2, s/n Soldeu AD100, Principality of Andorra
- Tax ID: A-708162-T
- It is registered in the Tax Register of the Principality of Andorra.
- Contact email address: email@example.com
2. USERS: Any person accessing and/or using the Hermitage Mountain Residences portal is given the status of USER and this entails the acceptance, through said access and/or usage, of the General Conditions of Use published herein. Said Conditions will apply regardless of any mandatory General Contracting Conditions which may be applicable. Sport Hotels S.A. recommends that users read the published conditions carefully each time they access this website. Access to certain content offered through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions which, depending on the situation, may replace, supplement and/or modify said conditions.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: said domain provides access, through the Internet, to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the content”) that belongs to Hermitage Mountain Residences or to its licensors and that may be accessed by the USER. The USER accepts the responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that may be required to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as the chat services, discussion forums or news groups, for example) which Hermitage Mountain Residences offers through its portal. The USER also undertakes to not use them for the following aspects which include but are not limited to: (i) taking part in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and the public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, supporting of terrorism or threatening of human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Hermitage Mountain Residences, its suppliers or third parties, by disseminating or infecting the network or other physical or logical systems with computer viruses which may give rise to the aforementioned damage; (iv) trying to access and, if applicable, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages. Hermitage Mountain Residences reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which infringe on the respect for a person’s dignity, whether they are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, if they are detrimental to youths or infants, public order or safety, or if it believes that they are not appropriate for publishing. In any case, Hermitage Mountain Residences will not be responsible for the opinions provided by users in the forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Hermitage Mountain Residences complies with Andorran legislation guidelines in matters of the protection of data of a personal nature (Andorran Qualified Law 15/2003 of the 18th of December and Andorran Data Protection Agency Regulations of the 9th of June 2010), approving the implementation regulations of the Organic Law and with other legislation in force at any time, and it seeks to guarantee the correct usage and handling of users’ personal data. To do this, in each form that collects personal data in the services which the user may request from Hermitage Mountain Residences, the user will be made aware of the existence and their acceptance of the specific conditions for the handling of their data in each case. Similarly, Hermitage Mountain Residences hereby states that it complies with the following Andorran Laws: 12/2013 of the 13th of June, regarding trade; 13/2013 of the 13th of June, on effective competition and consumer protection; and 20/2014 of the 16th of October, regulating e-procurement and operators which carry out their economic activity in digital space. It will always request users’ consent for the use of their e-mail address for commercial purposes.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Hermitage Mountain Residences, on its own behalf or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website. All the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands, logos, colour combinations, structure and design; selection of materials used, computer programs needed for its function, access and use, etc.) are also owned by Hermitage Mountain Residences or by its licensors. All rights reserved. In virtue of that stated of Andorra Intellectual Property Law 10th of June 1999, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publically circulate for commercial purposes (with this including making it publically available) all or part of the contents of this website, on any support or through any technical means, without authorisation from Hermitage Mountain Residences. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Hermitage Mountain Residences. The USER can display the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any physical support, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system which may be installed in the Hermitage Mountain Residences pages.
6. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Hermitage Mountain Residences is not responsible, in any circumstances, for damages of any kind which may be caused by: errors or omissions in content, a lack of availability of the portal or the transfer of viruses or malicious/harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all technological measures need to avoid this. Consequentially, the owner of the website does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of this website or its content, including both its own content and that of other website addresses which can be accessed via links. Therefore, the usage of said websites by users is done on their own behalf and at their own risk and at no point can the website owner be held responsible in this regard. The website owner will not be responsible for any type of damages, losses, claims or costs that are derived from the information acquired or accessed through the website, from computer viruses, operational errors or interruptions in the service or transmission, or from online faults. It is forbidden to transmit or send through this website any illegal or illicit content, any computer viruses or any messages which, in general, may affect or violate the rights of the website owner or of third parties.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Hermitage Mountain Residences reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications to the portal which it deems opportune. It can change, delete or add both content and services which it offers through said portal and also the way in which these are presented and where they are located on the portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that any links or hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet are put on the domain, Hermitage Mountain Residences will not exercise any type of control over said sites or their content. In no circumstances will Hermitage Mountain Residences assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website and nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, trustworthiness, exactness, extent, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks of other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any sort of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Hermitage Mountain Residences reserves the right to deny or remove access to the portal and/or the offered services without the need for prior notice, on its own initiative or that of a third party, to those users who infringe on these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL TERMS: Hermitage Mountain Residences will penalise infringements of these conditions and also any inappropriate use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal legal actions to which it may have the legal right.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND THEIR DURATION: Hermitage Mountain Residences can modify the conditions set out herein at any time, as long as they are duly published as they appear here. The validity of said conditions will depend on their publication and they will remain valid until they are modified by other, duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Hermitage Mountain Residences and the USER will be governed by current Andorran legislation and any conflicts will be subjected to the Courts and Tribunals of the Principality of Andorra.